We want our students to learn and attain the following CCE Learning Outcomes:
- Acquire self-awareness and apply self-management skills to achieve personal well-being and effectiveness.
- Act with integrity and make responsible decisions that uphold moral principles.
- Acquire social awareness and apply interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships based on mutual respect.
- Be resilient and have the ability to turn challenges into opportunities.
- Take pride in our national identity, have a sense of belonging to Singapore and be committed to nation-building.
- Value Singapore’s socio-cultural diversity, and promote social cohesion and harmony.
- Care for
others and contribute actively to the progress of our community and
on and respond to community, national and global issues, as an informed and