Character and Citizenship Education (CCE) is central to the Framework for 21st Century Competencies and Student Outcomes:
We want our students to learn and attain the following CCE Learning Outcomes:
1. Acquire self-awareness and apply self-management skills to achieve personal well-being and effectiveness.
2. Act with integrity and make responsible decisions that uphold moral principles.
3. Acquire social awareness and apply interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships based on mutual respect.
4. Be resilient and have the ability to turn challenges into opportunities.
5. Take pride in our national identity, have a sense of belonging to Singapore and be committed to nation-building.
6. Value Singapore’s socio-cultural diversity, and promote social cohesion and harmony.